A Great Christmas
- SANTA CLAUS: Hold belly and laugh “Ho, ho, ho”
- SNOW: Sprinkle with fingers saying “Flake, flake, flake
- PRESENTS: Spread arms and shout “A new bike!”
- GREETING CARDS: Throw up hands and say “Hang’em on the wall”
- MOM AND DAD: Scold with finger saying “You’d better be good”
- HOLIDAY DINNER: Shrug shoulders, hold up hands saying “Where’s the beef?”
- ANGELS: Do TWILIGHT ZONE theme while flapping arms.
- DECORATIONS: Sing “Deck the Halls With Boughs of Holly”
- CHRISTMAS: All sounds and parts together.
My favorite holiday is CHRISTMAS. I enjoy sending GREETING CARDS, I enjoy a big HOLIDAY DINNER, I enjoy the SNOW, but most of all, I enjoy SANTA CLAUS bringing me lots of PRESENTS. The house is filled with DECORATIONS. My favorites are the silver ANGELS. I help MOM AND DAD open the GREETING CARDS, fix the HOLIDAY DINNER, shovel the SNOW, wrap the PRESENTS, put up the DECORATIONS, and polish the silver ANGELS.
After we’re finished, I leave out milk and cookies for SANTA CLAUS while MOM AND DAD clean up. I can hardly wait until CHRISTMAS morning.
– Southeastern Massachusetts Cluster Council Pow Wow 1997