Who can find a Virtuous Woman?
1. Assign scriptures references to as many adults as possible. Adults should be in designated areas at least 5 minutes before youth teams arrive. (For example, Proverbs 31:10 who can find a virtuous woman, for her price is far above rubies. Leader would wait at the jewelry store)
2. At church, divide the youth into as many teams as you have adult leaders. Leaders should stay with teams during the scavenger hunt.
3. Give each team a set of scriptures and a clue sheet. Sheet should have scripture References to correspond with leaders hiding in the mall. Youth may look up
scriptures on the way to mall.
4. As teams arrive at the mall, they seek adults at designated areas to sign off clue sheets.
5. Everyone meets at center court at a predetermined time for refreshments, and to see
Teams found an adult for every clue.
Cutlery Shop- (sword shop) Alma 48:14 never raise a sword except it were against the enemy
Fabric Shop- Ecclesiastes 3:7 A time to rend and a time to sew
Edelweiss Shop- Exodus 2:22 I have been a stranger
Maternity Shop- Luke 2:5
Book Store- D&C 88-118
Jewelry Shop- Proverbs 31:10
Pet Store – Genesis 6:19-20
Sheriff’s Substation – 12th Article of Faith
Candle Shop – Matthew 5:15
Watch Shop- D&C 130:4
Real Estate Display – Matthew 8:20
Shoe Store – Mark 1:7
Coffee Store – D&C 89:9
Bed Store – D&C 88:124
Vision Center – Jeremiah 5:21
Music Store – Psalms 40:3
Water Fountain – 1 Nephi 11:25
12th Article of Faith
1 Nephi 11:25