- Thirteen basic points of belief to which Mormons subscribe.
One of the first things we’re taught as children are the Articles of Faith — 13 statements that summarize our fundamental beliefs.
Two years before he died, the Prophet Joseph Smith wrote them in a letter to a newspaper editor, John Wentworth, who had asked for information about the Church.
Ever since the Articles of Faith were written, they’ve inspired and directed us in the basic principles of our gospel. They enhance our understanding of certain doctrines and help us commit to living them. They invite further thought. And they’re a good tool for explaining our beliefs to people unfamiliar with them.
List below are some ideas and helps in memorizing and learning more about the 13 Articles of Faith.
- Article of Faith Garden
- ARTICLES OF FAITH ICE CREAM BAR
- Articles on Faith – great talk
- Games – based off the Articles of Faith
- Printables for Article of Faith
- Article of Faith word posters
- Article of Faith Bookmarks
- Article of Faith Certificates – (when all are passed off)
- Article of Faith Picture Posters
- Article of Faith Punch Cards and Bookmark
- Article of Faith Trackers
- Articles of Faith 4 x 6 Cards
- Articles of Faith Encouragement -Certificate and Wrapper
- Big 13 Candy Bar Wrapper
- The Smart 13 Rolo Wrapper
- We Believe” Coupon for memorizing ALL 13 – Article of Faith Recognition
- THE ARTICLES OF FAITH MEMORIZATION WITH FIRST LETTER
- THE ARTICLES OF FAITH OF THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER-DAY SAINTS