Fun Father’s Day Gifts
“Fun Father’s Day Gifts,” Friend, June 1987, 33
To make paper airplane for Father’s Day gift, you will need: heavy paper, scissors, glue, and small paper clip.
1. On heavy paper, trace and cut out both parts of airplane.
2. Fold out tail wings and glue tail ends together (see illustration).
3. Insert wings into notches in airplane body (see illustration).
4. Attach paper clip at bottom of airplane nose.
By Yvonne Slater
To make this sweet Father’s Day gift, you will need: rubber band, two round candies with holes in center, foil-wrapped stick of gum, and candy stick or long roll of candies.
1. Thread rubber band through holes in round candies.
2. Loop each end of rubber band around gum.
3. Poke candy stick between round candies and under gum (see illustration).