Visiting teaching is about sincerely coming to know and love each sister so that we can help strengthen her faith and give service.
The Principals says, The sisters we visit may be “strangers” as we begin our service, but as we get to know her and her family, our desire will increase to “bear one another’s burdens, that they may be light” and have our “hearts knit together in unity and in love one towards another”
Here are some thoughts on what you can do to get to know her and her family:
- Invite them over for FHE or dinner
- Lots of FHE Lesson ideas at here: CLICK HERE
- A question a day: Text or Email her a question everyday about her and her family
- Drop by a yummy dessert just to say I am thinking about you.
- Send her a quote or image to brighten her day
- Look through all we have here : CLICK HERE