Fishing For Professions
Materials needed: Blanket, yarn, dowels, clothesline, items to be “caught”, professions chart
- Use a blanket or a large piece of cardboard to make a screen to throw a fishing line over.
- Make fishing poles by using a dowel with yarn attached.
- Tie a clothespin on the end of the yarn.
- Have each person take turns throwing a line over the blanket.
- Someone sitting on the other side of the blanket attaches an item to the clothespin.
- The person “fishing” takes the items to a previously prepared chart of the wall that identifies the different professions.