Teacher Appreciation Printables from Primary to Go
A Primary Care Kit
(To remind you of your importance)
1. A Rubber Band: To remind you of hugging…You embrace
them, or they embrace you.
2. A Kleenex: To dry another’ tears; or to dry your own so
you can see the tears of others.
3. A Warm Fuzzy: To bring you a gentle comfort when the
world seems cold; keep it for yourself or give it away.
4. A Bandaid: To remind you of healing-those feelings of
your own or of anothers.
5. A card: To send a child whose face you haven’t seen for
awhile; or to thank someone for their kindness.
6. This sandwich Bag: It symbolizes food for the soul to be
shared with others.
Please know that we love you & care about you!