I wont be making handouts for the Aaronic Priesthood lessons, boys are just not handout crazy like girls. If I do happen to see a great idea for a lesson I will post it here. But for now, it is just links to the church's web site.
You can visit the Church Come Follow Me Page for Aaronic Priesthood, by clicking here https://www.lds.org/youth/learn/ap?lang=eng
Or look at the Overview from LDS.ORG for each month.
- January: The Godhead
- February: The Plan of Salvation
- March: The Atonement of Jesus Christ
- April: The Apostasy and the Restoration
- May: Prophets and Revelation
- June: Priesthood and Priesthood Keys
- July: Ordinances and Covenants
- August: Marriage and Family
- September: Commandments
- October: Becoming More Christlike
- November: Spiritual and Temporal Self-Reliance
- December: Building the Kingdom of God in the Latter Days