By Liz Zentner
(All the people are associated with Joseph Smith in some way.)
Who am I?
Print out the names below and tape on the back of people as they come in the room, then give them the rule sheet, also a printable below, plus you can read it next and then let them try to guess what name is on their back.
RULES: You must find out who you are by asking questions, someone cannot tell you who you are. You can*t ask the same person more than one question. All the people are associated with Joseph Smith in some way.
Here are a few suggestions of questions you can ask.
1. Am I a male or female?
2. Was I one earth at the time of Joseph Smith?
3. Was I related to Joseph Smith?
4. Was I a friend of Joseph Smith?
5. Was I one of the twelve apostles?
6. Was I one of the witnesses of the Book of Mormon?
7. What did I do that I am remembered for?
8. Did I go to Utah with the Saints?
9. What are my initials?
Joseph*s Family– Parents: Joseph Sr. and Lucy Mack Smith
Siblings (oldest to youngest): Alvin, Hyrum, Sophronia, Joseph Jr., Samuel, Ephraim, William, Catherine, Don Carlos, Lucy.
Witnesses– 3) Martin Harris, Oliver Cowdery, Martin Harris
8) Christian Whitmer, Jacob Whitmer, Peter Whitmer Jr., John Whitmer, Hiram Page, Joseph Smith Sr., Hyrum Smith, and Samuel H. Smith
Original 12 Apostles*Thomas B. Marsh, David W. Patten, Brigham Young, Heber C. Kimball, Orson Hyde, William E. McLellin, Parley P. Pratt, Luke Johnson, William Smith, Orson Pratt, John F. Boynton, and Lyman E. Johnson.