With these poems tie a bow using the holiday print ribbon around the top of the skeleton key. Tie a loop out of the cording so that you are able to hang the key over a door knob. And hook it to the card.
We don't have a chimney and
I was worried as could be
About how you'd bring the
presents to my family and me.
But now I've solved the problem
And I'm not sad anymore,
For hanging from this ribbon
Is the key to our front door
Old skeleton Key
Holiday print ribbon
Tie a bow using the holiday print ribbon around the top of the skeleton key. Tie a loop out of the cording so that you are able to hang the key over a door knob.
By Marina Cuell (thanks for sharing)
Santa's Magic Key
We don't have a chimney
for you to come in through
And if you miss our house
I don't know what I'll do.
Mom says you work magic
and can use just any old key
If we just hang it outside
in a place you're sure to see
So I'm placing this old key
right beside our door
Say my prayers and jump in bed
and I won't worry anymore
Santa's Magic Key
This key is very special, you see,
It won't work for you or me...
Hang it just outside your door,
Go to bed and worry no more...
Close your eyes and close them tight,
'Cause Santa Claus is coming tonight
We don't have a chimney,
as you can plainly see,
But we still want you to visit,
so here's our the key.
What? No chimney for Santa to enter, you say?
Well, we know of a very "Special" way.
Next to your door where Santa will see,
Just hang this Magic Santa Key!
So just be happy and have some fun.
With this Magic Key, Santa's sure to come!
"Santa, this old key is a magical kind
and we're leaving it out for you to find.
Cause just for you, tonight, it will open any door,
so you won't have to slide down chimneys anymore!
Tie this magic key to the front door on Christmas Eve so Santa can get in and doesn't have to use the dirty chimney. When Santa is done he will leave it near his empty plate of cookies and milk so that you can put it out again year after year!
If you have no chimney on Christmas Eve,
Awaiting the presents that Santa will leave.
Just hang this key by the door for him,
And all the gifts will be left within.
Shared by Yolonda F
More Christmas Printables
- 25 Christ-adoring thoughts
- A Nail At Christmas (Poem to go with nail)
- A Story A Day Until Christmas
- Are you part of the INN Crowd, or are you one of the STABLE few
- Bible and Book of Mormon Scripture Advent to print & hang on tree
- Christmas Advent Calendar
- Christmas Bell Countdown
- Christmas Bell Tag
- Christmas Elf
- Christmas Nativity Advent w/ Pictures
- Christmas Rush Poem
- Christmas Subway Art
- Christmas Topper (fold in half and use on top of a gift bag)
- Each of us is an innkeeper who decides if there is room for Jesus
- Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas Print
- Innkeeper’s key
- Isaish 9:6 Printables
- It’s the most wonderful time of the year (Christmas Tree’s) Print
- Joy to the World Printable
- M&M Christmas Story
- Make Time for the Savior
- Maybe Christmas doesn’t come from a store.
- Merry and Bright Printable
- Prince of Peace
- Santa’s Key Poems
- Snowman Soup
- Snowman Tag
- The Magic of Christmas is not in the presents, but in His presence
- Wonderful time of the year…. Christ’s Birth