by Pam Ridenour
M&M Christmas Story
As you hold these candies in your hand and turn them, you will see....
The M becomes a W, an E, and then a 3.
They tell the Christmas story it's one I'm sure you know.
It took place in a stable a long, long time ago.
The E is for the East where the star shone oh so bright.
The M is for the Manger where the baby Jesus slept that night.
The 3 is for the Wiseman bearing gifts, they say they came.
W is for Worship, Hallelujah
Praise to His name.
So as you eat these candies or share them with a friend,
Remember the meaning of Christmas, it's a love story that never ends
More Christmas Printables
- 25 Christ-adoring thoughts
- A Nail At Christmas (Poem to go with nail)
- A Story A Day Until Christmas
- Are you part of the INN Crowd, or are you one of the STABLE few
- Bible and Book of Mormon Scripture Advent to print & hang on tree
- Christmas Advent Calendar
- Christmas Bell Countdown
- Christmas Bell Tag
- Christmas Elf
- Christmas Nativity Advent w/ Pictures
- Christmas Rush Poem
- Christmas Subway Art
- Christmas Topper (fold in half and use on top of a gift bag)
- Each of us is an innkeeper who decides if there is room for Jesus
- Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas Print
- Innkeeper’s key
- Isaish 9:6 Printables
- It’s the most wonderful time of the year (Christmas Tree’s) Print
- Joy to the World Printable
- M&M Christmas Story
- Make Time for the Savior
- Maybe Christmas doesn’t come from a store.
- Merry and Bright Printable
- Prince of Peace
- Santa’s Key Poems
- Snowman Soup
- Snowman Tag
- The Magic of Christmas is not in the presents, but in His presence
- Wonderful time of the year…. Christ’s Birth